Ante Gulam (RI-ING) - Secure .NET programming
- .NET platform [intro (CLR, MSIL, JIT, COFF..)]
- MSIL decompile/recompile [ILDAsm/ILAsm]
- Safe code guidelines [SecureString, unsafe, checked keywords, delegates…]
- WPF/WCF config files [(*.xml), debug=“true”, deployment=“true”…]
- WCF communication (SOAP/xml, REST/json) – (basicHTTP vs. WS) vs. SSL, hashing, auth etc.
- Runtime security, stack walking, reflection
Ante Gulam is 26-year-old software and system engineer with more than seven years of working experience in various segments of IT industry. Worked as consultant and system engineer on POSIX-compliant systems (Linux, BSD, SCO...), lately focused mainly on security, design and administration of Microsoft based enterprise solutions. Ante is currently working as system engineer and software developer, primarily on MS platforms (.NET) and Java (Android) in Ri-ing d.o.o., medium-sized software development company. Presently working on large networking projects and enterprise environments, adopting them for standards like PCI-DSS enables him also to stay in touch with security on enterprise level.